Our Strategic objectives for 2015-2018:
- Women, youth and returned migrants have access to better livelihood through investments opportunities, business and employability skills,with focus on marginalised community.
- Girls and women empowerment to identify and report cases of GBV and advocate for greater safety against GBV in the family, school and the community and decrease human trafficking at the point of or origin.
- Youth people are empowered to actively engage in social development and participate in decision-making.
- Collaboration and Partnership
- Volunteerism promotion
- Sports and change
- Advocacy and campaign for policy intervention
- Capacity building
- Research and publication
- Engaging media for social impact